Sunday 2 April 2017

Unknown

13 Most Disturbing Things People Have Experienced in Their Life

Have you ever experienced something worst in your life?  and you think this is happening only with you.You are thinking it totally wrong.Here it is people have experienced worst things in their life.





1. Shortly after getting my drivers license I witnessed a motorcyclist rear end a car in the left lane(I was in the right hand lane kind of behind them) on the highway. Motorcyclist died on impact since he wasn't wearing a helmet. I'll never forget the sound it made when he hit. I'm a nervous driver ten years later, the fact that a mistake on the road could kill another person is too real to me.

2. My freshman year, a close friend of my older brother hung himself in the high school bathroom during school hours. The bathroom and my classroom were separated by a single wall.
First disturbing thing: Hearing a student scream as they walked in and found him.
Second disturbing thing: Hearing our assistant principle cry as he desperately tried to restart the kid's heart.

3. When I was 10 we had gone to visit family in Mexico. My cousin and I were walking down the street on our way to the store on a side walk that was dangerously close to a 2 lane main road in this small town. Two 12-14 year old kids sped passed us on a moped in the wrong lane and when they swerved to miss an oncoming bus they slammed into the back of a flatbed tow truck. The flatbed/ramp thing on those is sharp as hell and the impact was gruesome. The older of the kids who was driving was cut in half midway up his chest. He was cut right under his pectoral line and his arms were cut half way up his biceps. The top half sat perfectly upright on the bed of the truck and his severed arms were till holding on to the handles. The kid who was riding behind him was torn open and bent back at a 90 degree angle with his spine being the only thing holding his top half from falling off. His arms were flailing around for a brief moment until he died. That whole image along with every sound are still incredibly vivid in my memory after 16 years.

4. My wife getting a phone call and then letting out this blood-curdling scream and collapsing on the floor. Her parents and two younger siblings had just been killed in a car crash.

5. When I worked as a paramedic for a private ambulance company, there were many calls for CPRs or DOAs. Honestly, it's never the dead/dying person who gets you, it's the family who is desperately clinging onto the hope that you are somehow able to work a miracle and bring back their loved ones. Hearing things like "please sir, I don't want to lose my mother!" as you are doing compressions is sometimes hard to ignore. Worst calls, pediatric CPR...hands down the most heart wrenching experience- I don't care how long you've been in the field, those calls stick with you for weeks after as you relive the call; not to mention the lifetime of replaying the call to family, friends, and colleagues.

6. Watched my husband get hit by a car in front of me. That will forever be the loudest sound i will ever hear.

7. In college I used to 'donate' plasma. To those who don't know, it involves drawing your blood through a tube into a machine that spins it to separate red blood cells from plasma. It then returns the rbcs back to you.
Long story short... Machine broke down, and by the time they got it going again my returned blood was ice old. It felt like 200ccs of death flowing into my body

8. When I was 15 or 16 I had an argument with my bipolar and alcoholic father. He was very drunk and wasn't making alot of sense and I was the whipping girl for him in these moods. He was following me around the house screaming, breaking things and calling me some terrible names. When he went to take another drink, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife then headed upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door.
At the top of the stairs was an open railing so you could see down into the living room area. While i was in my bedroom trying to get in contact with anyone, i hear a rhythmic thumping and a kind of slide. Like he was kicking a chair across the tile floor. I stepped out onto the open landing and look down to see my father hanging. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my knife and cut him down. He landed hard and further destroyed an already destroyed knee. I got kicked out.
He was furious with me for years. We didnt speak for probably 7 years, until after he went to rehab and apologized to me. He is a completely different person now, still won't take his meds but is at least aware when he is slipping into a depression or mania. He is much more mellow and understanding and I don't regret my actions at all.

9. My girlfriend at the time having a psychotic breakdown and killing our dog, a small dachshund. She grabbed him by the collar, waved him around in the air, then smashed him down on the floor. All because he peed in our bedroom. That's when I learned she had OCD and bipolar disorder. Thing is... we have a kid together. He was 2 years old at that point. And, because of other circumstances, I couldn't really move out. So I was stuck living with her, fearing for my son's and my own safety. Thankfully, almost a year later, I'm out of that relationship and I have full custody over my son.

10. On a walk home from the bar one night I witnessed half a dozen or more vehicles full of drunk college students photographing, honking at, throwing trash at, or driving by a man laying in the street. I determined to help him any way I could and just as I was walking up some girls were taking pictures with the guy. When I knelt down I could tell he was hardly breathing. I assumed he was drunk and when he came to and rolled onto his back I saw that his shirt around the stomach was all ripped up and his shirt and jeans were absolutely soaked in blood. He had been repeatedly stabbed in the stomach and abdomen, and was somewhat alert but obviously dying. When I told him I had to go get help he looked right at me, nodded once, tried to speak but gurgled and his eyelids fell. I was sure he had died. So I ran off and eventually begged a guy's phone to call 911. By the time I got back to the man the EMT's and police were there so I asked a cop how he was doing. He said that he is pretty sure he had died by the time help had arrived. I was afraid of that already but seeing the guy again and hearing the cop say it was crushing. Despite that feeling, I was deeply disturbed by the actions of the countless passers-by who had failed to help him in even the smallest way. Instead they chose to degrade him and let him bleed to death in the street, alone, without even a kind word or the most basic effort to help.

11.  When my Mother died.
I was 11, she'd been having frequent seizures as a consequence of epilepsy developed due to a mistreated wound.
It had happened around a dozen times before that she had a seizure at night and would call out to me and I'd have to help to get her back in bed during a seizure or grab the meds.
One time she was on her way to go to the loo at night and had a seizure & subsequently hit her head on a piece of furniture. She dragged herself halfway towards my room from the bathroom, but I never found out if she called out to me because I didn't wake up.
What I woke up to in the morning was instead my mom having bled out on the carpet in front of my room.
I still can't stand red and golden carpets for that reason and anytime there's one I have to leave lest I get a mental breakdown. It's not something I can control either, it just happens at the sight of red and golden carpets.
Sometimes I wonder if I accidentally killed her by not waking up.

12. One saturday morning i woke up to find my dad dead in his bed. he was usually the first one awake, so it was weird when i went into the kitchen and there wasn't a fresh pot of coffee. i went to check on him and he was laying sideways across his bed. he looked like he was sleeping. something was off though. i crept closer because i didn't want to wake him. as i got closer i noticed i couldn't see him breathing. he looked very pale. i knew something was wrong but i also didn't want to believe what i was seeing. i said his name a couple of times, he didn't move. i touched his arm and it was cold. i was in my early twenties and "daddy no..." were the words that left my mouth. for a little bit there it seemed like i'd turned into a little kid again. i felt helpless. normally when something is wrong there are things i can do to help. not this time. the paramedics came, confirmed he was gone, and called for a coroner. then they all left before the coroner arrived. the coroner shows up and it's this 100lbs old lady. my dad was 260lbs. she couldn't do shit with him. there was no one else there to help, and i didn't want her hurting my dad, so i put my own father into a body bag. i put him onto the gurney, and i helped get him out of the house and into their van.

13.  When I was 10. She was usually the first one up and around 10-11am I wanted to go to a friend's house, but still no one was up. So I knocked on my parents' door...No answer. I kept knocking for probably a minute or two, and eventually I guess my dad woke up...Then after a pause started yelling my mom's name. She just died in her sleep, to this day there's no explanation of what happened. My memories of that day are pretty fuzzy and to some extent I'm glad for that. I can't imagine going through that at an older age and putting someone you love into a body bag.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :